Since 2012, DONGYUE ENGINEERING AND FABRICATORS has installed 250 plus block and brick Machines and supplied 30 heavy-duty Autoclaved Aerated Concrete plants in Bangladesh, Nepal, and India. We additionally have 3 more plants to install. The average capacity of our plant is 500 CBM per day. Our company is already running the market as the leader.
German Technology at Indian Price:
The machines manufactured by DONGYUE ENGINEERING AND FABRICATORS utilizes German technology on a micro sequence and Triple action:
- Table Vibration-The fundament Force on which the compaction process is carried out.
- Top vibration or Pressure- The Primary Compaction
- Sequential Hammering adds a 3-D dimension to any Brick Strength
The above-listed actions are implemented on a micro sequence through a PLC computer processing programme.
Due to the Triple action advancement, we give the following products in a machine.
- Fly ash bricks
- Fly ash blocks
- Concrete solid blocks and Bricks
- Concrete Hollow blocks and bricks
- Colour paver blocks
- Plain paver blocks
- Parking tiles
- Roof blocks
- Interlocking wall blocks
- Kerb stones
- Retaining wall blocks
- Road dividers
- Customised precast slabs, blocks, or Fly Ash Bricks.
The Triple action stacker technology and MACHINES have proved to assist in
- Low Cement consumption
- Low Labour Expenses
- Low Power Consumption
- High productivity levels
- High product Quality
Key Facts Table of Dongyue Engineering & Fabricators